You are our number one priority!
- What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Insurance Card
- Copy of Drivers License/Photo ID
- A list of current prescriptions or over-the-counter medications you are taking
- Your co-pay/deductible (if applicable)
- New Patient Forms Completed
New patients can save time by completing the New Patient form prior to their visit. Simply open the New Patient form, fill in the information requested, print it and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
New Patient Form
- Insurance Information
We are providers for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We will bill your insurance however anything not covered by your insurance will be your responsibility. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment.
The payment of your co-pay and any payments for services that are not covered by insurance are due at the time of your appointment.
Accepted insurance plans include the following:
- Medicare (Simply, Humana, Preferred Care Partners, Medica, Avmed)
- Medicaid (Simply, Humana Family, CareFlorida, Medica)
- Humana Medicare
- Humana (HMO, PPO)
- BCBS (Health Options) (Florida Blue)
- United Health Care (UHC)
- BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Coventry (Vista)
- Memorial Health Network
- Preferred Care Partners
- Tri Care